DIRECT ACCESS VIA THE WEB BROWSER
Through virtual worlds we have the possibility to meet with our customers and business partners worldwide from our own office and participate in virtual events and trade fairs that can take place parallel to the actual events.
The opportunities created by avatar events are very diverse and will shape our future.
- Large-scale events as well as daily showrooms and meetings possible
- Virtual conferences, fairs, and exhibitions
- Virtual events (concerts, festivals)
- Branding events and showcases
- Product presentations
PAST EVENTS WITH BIZZLOGIC
P&G brought its immersive LifeLab to CES 2021.
2021, the consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble has partnered with Bizzlogic to reinvent a digital version of LifeLab, which will launch at CES. The brand new immersive virtual platform invites media, partners, entrepreneurs and consumers worldwide to explore P&G brand innovations and its citizenship stories. P&G's LifeLab is at the forefront of innovation in brand engagement and is a new way to explore immersive narrative stories and put the consumer at the centre of the experience.
LifeLab presented two brand experiences - OralB iO and home care products such as Microban, Cascade and Febreze along with a 50L Home Sustainability experience. The P&G LifeLab theatre hosted the P&G Ventures Innovation Challenge, leadership panels and brand presentations.
Bizzlogic’s platform provided a professional environment for extensive virtual tours, conversation and planned events. During the three days, the P&G LifeLab hosted over 4,000 visits with 400 simultaneous visitors in avatar form who mingled and interacted with P&G staff and brand experiences. Four metaverses and dedicated VIP servers guaranteed an enjoyable and focused experience for every visitor and partner in these custom-tailored LifeLab and brand environments.
For more information about P&G LifeLab, please visit PGLifeLab.com.
- Forbes: At CES And Beyond, CMOs See Potential With New Kinds Of Virtual Events
- Interesting Engineering: P&G Built a Cool Virtual CES 2021 Exhibit Complete with Avatars.
- Cheddar: Procter & Gamble Showcases Sustainability Initiatives with Virtual LifeLab
- EXHIBITOR Magazine: The Best of CES 2021 - LifeLab scores 2nd in a long list of over 2000 Exhibitors
Design & Features
- In-App Browser for the use of existing apps/services in 3D space
- Implementation of collaboration features like "World Café" / "Speed-Networking"
- Large number of virtual environments that are accessible at all times
- Livestreaming for presentations
- Moderation features for events
- User profiles for networking
Minimalist and flexible design
- Fully customisable
- Choose from our range of rooms
- Or offer your customers a new environment tailored to their event
- Also, scans of unique environments from the real world can be used
Virtual rooms as a central meeting hub
- Virtual presence
- Reduce resources needed planning
- Reduce travel costs
- Customers immerse themselves in adapted environments
- Expend on existing target groups or open up new ones through global availability
- Events can be distinctive trough immersive content
- Events can be recorded and experienced again
- Contents can be saved and archived down to the smallest detail
- Parallel conversations are possible
YOU DETERMINE THE ACCESS FOR YOUR EVENT
- Lightning fast access via the browser
- Installation for Windows & Mac
- Native Apps for Android & iOS
- Oculus Quest for Business
- Experience through already implemented Virtual Reality solutions
- Full-service provider from concept to product / service launch
- Focus on the needs of our customers
- Competence in the development of VR and AR solutions
- Access to state-of-the-art hardware and software through development partnerships
- Knowledge transfer from B2C to B2B
Additional contact details
+49 (0) 40 228 526 680
Am Sandtorkai 27